Girls on the Move’s Standards:
- You and your valuables are our first priority, therefore:
- Your move is done by a female lead team …the difference is our feminine touch!
- Girls on The Move makes use of our own closed trucks which are serviced regularly.
- Should you wish Girls on the Move to assist you with regard to the wrapping and packing of your valuables, then it would be suggested that Girls on the Move start with the packing a day or two prior to the removal date, for large packing jobs. If your packing job is a small one, your sales lady will advise.
- Girls on the Move only use double wall boxes for packing.
- There will be a trained Supervisor present on the day of removal. Please do not hesitate to talk to your supervisor should anything not be done to your satisfaction or feel free to call your consultant. The supervisor is there to ensure your move runs smoothly.
- Girls on the Move will draw up an individual inventory [Number system] of the contents of your goods. You are welcome to request a copy for your own records.
- On completion of your household removal, a copy of the inventory and Vat Invoice will be e-mailed to you, upon request.
- Clean protective blankets are used.
- Plastic covers will be used for the wrapping of your bedroom mattress as well as your couches.
- Girls on the Move will make your beds free of charge- please let us know before we load should you wish to make use of this service.
- If Girls on the Move pack and unpack for you … no need to wash dishes as we pack with clean white tissue paper.
Companies we recommend:
For general clean/ deep cleaning of homes including washing of carpets and pest control, please contact Extreme Clean.
For short and long-term storage units in Sandton, we recommend EeziSpace storage.